Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Writing Journal 1856.17.2.14

Before:
I want to sketch out an argument to merge recent bibliographical findings about plays in parts and recent narratological arguments about character narration. There's many ways to do the hook, but I think the deepest question is whether each side is talking about the same thin: whether the bibliographer's text is the same as the narratologist's. I think the cleverest answer is to say that the observation of character narration is the best way to both critique and improve the text. I'll know how well I'm doing based on the completeness of each idea as I try to sketch out the entire document.
After:
I feel that I've scratched my itch for the moment. I'm also feeling a bit more tired than when I started.

No comments:

Post a Comment